Continuing the last post about QR code, in which I extensively explained what QR code is and its best practices, check out this link on Mashable where they tell us the 5 big mistakes to AVOID in QR Code marketing campaign. In summary:
- Not testing the QR Code, some look great, but they just don’t take you anywhere = useless
- Getting too fancy with text… try to link people to a website instead!
- QR Code is scanned on the mobile right? So when you take them somewhere, make sure it’s a MOBILE website.
- To scan a QR Code, you need internet. So make sure you put it where there is… internet!
- Give the person a good incentive to scan your QR Code! Simple, no?