So you know what to do, when it comes to SEO and optimization for a certain website, but you’re not being able to translate that into actual implementation! This video from Distilled is quite useful with a few tips here and there.
Check out the video by Tom Critchlow from Distilled on SEOMOZ
Major points from the video presentation:
- Stick to short straight to the point report, especially when recommending a change. Separate the convincing, from the doing (report for the developers on what they need to do exactly)
- Make things actionable, and not just giving general examples
- Understanding who is going to do what, and how? Should they hire more resources, how many man-hour should they dedicate to this, etc..
- Keep communicating with the website development team, tell them what you’re up to, and collaborate with them in order to know what they’re planning, and what you’re planning on doing.
- Socialize, take them to lunch, call, email, make them like you!